Started complete rewrite of the web interface!
- The few missing postures have been added
- Continuous control of your robot is possible
- Calibration page allows incremental calibration instead of absolute
The project is now integrated with www.projectalice.io and I'm already working on the interface to Alice's voice control.
You can find the ESP8266 project on our own repositories: project-alice-assistant/bittleESP8266Controller: Developping robotics for Alice to access through skills (github.com)
- Programming page that allows gaits wisiwig editing
- Auto calibrating
- Voice control through Alice's skills
- Touch pad for moving around
- Surely more
Installed and works well. Thanks for sharing. Is the supplied OpenCat.ino file specific for the Wifi control? or can I replace it with the latest revision available from PetoiCamp?