Hello, I apologize if this is a repeat, but I'm having trouble viewing the previous posts.
I have built and calibrated my Nybble on the v2 board. I can successfully run WriteInstinct.ino and Nybble.ino, and send commands via the serial monitor.
The I was able to use the remote to execute commands earlier.
I performed a final calibration, and now the remote fails to execute commands. I have:
1. uploaded Nybble.ino
2. executed commands via serial monitor
3. uploaded testInfraredRemote
4. The serial monitor displays:
13:36:41.639 -> IR Receiver Button Decode
5. When I press any button on the remote, nothing is displayed.
6. I have replaced the battery on the remote as well.
What are other troubleshooting steps that I can take?
3. You need to modify the IRremote.h file as mentioned in chapter 4
6. When you unzip OpenCat-main.zip, modify the unzipped folder to OpenCat/, and make sure OpenCat.ino is in the root of OpenCat/.
Every time you upload a code, it overwrites the previous one.
In your step 4, it shows IR decode, so the IR sending and receiving loop is working.
Now you need to upload Nybble.ino (not WriteInstinct.ino) to bring back the main functionality.